Thursday, November 25, 2010

YUM... Turkey






So I really expected Thanksgiving to be horrible with tons of fighting. Well I have to admit i was wrong. Its 12:47 pm on thanksgiving day. We have not fought once. We have all gotten along today so far. I am excited for the turkey which should be done soon.. it smells soooooo goood. Dad fixed the Internet so not we all have Internet. I have a cord in my room, there is one in the living room right now but it isn't staying, and dad has a cord in his room.

 So far i have had some grapes and nuts. It was kind of funny. Dad brought me the bowl of nuts with a nut cracker. I was having trouble breaking open the first nut. So dad took the nut and tried to open it. I herd the sound of the nut opening, or what i thought it was. He ended up braking the nut cracker. hahaha. So now I'm using a monkey wrench to open my nuts. It works so much better than that nut cracker would have ever worked. You just have to adjust the wrench depending on what kind of nut your trying to open. I didn't realize this at first. I smashed a nut in to tini little peaces. One hit the sealing. The only flaw of using the wrench is that every now and again you punch your skin... i have done it twice now.

Dad has been drinking, but he is in a good mood. Right now he is dancing around the house listening to Emenem. He thinks he is cool... lol. He makes me laugh when he is in a good mood and drinking.

Well its 2:30 ish... We had our dinner. We all ate together in the living room watching Wendy Williams show. I ate so much turkey and potatoes and even a tun of gravy. I cant even eat another bite. I want pie but ill explode if i try to eat it. Hope all my friends have had as good as a thanksgiving as i did.

Well, now the everyone in the house has eaten. We are all taking naps. So good night blog. ZZZZZzzzzzz

 Its 8:16pm. Had dinner and pie. Pie was grose which makes me sad since i made it. Pumpkin. Well i was missing my nephew so i called my sisters boyfriend and asked if i could talk to devin. Well i got to talk for 3 mins if that and he hung up. Devin is two and really doesnt know any better. I was hoping my sister would call back so i could talk to him more but she didnt. So i guess thats all i get.

No comments:

Post a Comment