Friday, December 3, 2010

December 2010 at Camp Sunshine





Heading to Camp Sunshine today. A friend and mine are going for brain tumor week. We are doing the food service thing. :) get to make the food for all the people... ill post as the time goes by.


(Ok I lied so its been a week since camp... I forgot to post what I did at camp and what time it was when I did it. )

Since I didnt keep my promise i have to improvise what happened and when. I will post a video of the events at Camp Sunshine. No i didnt make the video, one of the people working for the camp did. But its pictures over everyone and everything that happened at camp. I did food service... so i basically put out the food people were going to eat... and put it on their plates... it was so much fun even though the job sounds dull.

Here is the video hope you like it. :) i did.
.... dear computer i hate you sometimes.. so it wouldn't let me post the one i was going to.. so i went to you-tube and found an even cuter video. So this video fallow around one little boy but you still get to see all the fun you get to have as a volunteer just by watching this video. :)

Oh so the video is during the week i was there...Because i did food service i am not in any of the pictures in this video. But i was there when some of the pictures were taken.. :) i love this little boy thought i never talked to him. He was sooooo sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment