Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Oh van why did you have to die so soon... Get better soon






This picture was my reality this morning. Though i admit i didn't take this photo. I found it on Google. Dad drove his white truck and did take moms van away on a contraption almost like the one in the photo.

I was driving home yesterday from school. I was heading to a friends house when the van i was driving made a strange pop feeling. I started to panic. I didn't know what it was or why the van had made that jolting feeling, so i called mom. While i was talking to mom the van started to do some strange things. Such as, it didn't like going up hills, accelerate, or even start moving once at a full stop. Mom told me to get the van to where i was heading and to call her back. Well i ended up screaming things at the van like "Do you want to go to the junk yard, because if you don't start driving that's where your going." Well for some reason the van must have herd me. The van drove the rest of the way home just fine.

I called mom when i got to the friends house. She told dad what had happen with the van. Dad started freaking out. He was screaming things like "to much mileages, not getting a new van, i know this would happen, its all my fault (as in me not him), and now he needs to tow it" I had my friends dad check out the van. He scanned the van with a thingy that tells you everything that is going wrong with the vehicle. Well, just my luck threeeeeeeeeeee eeeerrrrroooorrrrrssss... why couldn't it just be one.. or even none. but noooo threeeeeeee... so not fair.

Well i told dad about the codes and he freaked out more. He ended up coming to my friends house and towing the van away. He used something that was way to small to tow the van away on but did it anyway. Well dad didn't yell at me in person when he was outside taking the van away. So i know he will save it for when i return home this weekend. Ugh not looking forward to that. Wonder how long i can hide from him. Not long he knows where i sleep... gerrr.

Well dad is fixing the van. He is replacing four sensors instead of the three that are faulty just in case the last one brakes. Well i hope this fixes that van or I'm screwed and will have no way to get to school. Other than staying over my friends house. but there is just so many days i can sleep on the couch. Though i am very thankful that her mom said i could stay as long as i need.

No comments:

Post a Comment