Saturday, November 13, 2010

Who was more WRONG?






This is not a police car from my town, however we do see a Raymond police car at our house at least once twice a month. Once if were lucky :) The police are at my house for many reasons, mom called them on my sister or one of her dumb friends, someone in my house is being issued court papers, my sister stole from someone and they want the stuff back, my sisters friend has gotten in trouble with the law and the police are asking if we know where they have been hiding, or they are just visiting to make sure all is well and nothing is happening at the residence. One more, my favorite reason for the police to come to our house. My sister is sooooo drunk at a party that they are forced to drive her home because she has a baby and the police dont want her in jail. (Come on, like she takes care of that child.) Oh and by the way... the police never show up at my house for me. My dad has had court papers given to him for being a witness, and called the police himself for my sisters friends. My mom see the police a lot, she is the one most likely the one who had called the police to have a friend removed from the house. I had to talk to the police just once in the 10 years we have lived here. I saw the kid next door stole my bike tier.

Ok. So this post is called " Who was more wrong?" because I'm wondering If my mother who wants the best for my sister had been way more wrong than my sister who has basically neglected her son. (She isn't hurting him just not being there for him)

Ok. the SISTER situation.

     She has a wonderful little boy named Devin. He is about 2 1/2 right now. His birthday is in April. She would rather go out with friends, drink, ingest drugs (ether snorting Aderal, smoking weed, or even eating Shrooms) and just all around party. This poor little boy does not understand that mommy is unable to care for him. He loves her dearly and i know she loves him too but not in a healthy way. She comes home after being gone for three days and walks right by him, while he is crying with arms out wanting her to notice him. When she is watching him he cries for Mimi, who is my mother, his grandmother. His mother yells at him for crying. Tells him he needs to grow up and stop acting like a baby. Every time i hear that i wanna smasher over the head and tell her she needs to grow up and understand that he is just a baby. Obviously he is going to cry like a baby. UGHHHH. ok back to her. She is really conceded. When my mom makes food, my sister will sit in the kitchen and eat the food and tell Devin he needs to wait for her to finish before she is able to get him food. Whatever food she hadn't finished gets added to his plate and then she adds more. Mothers are to feed their children before they feed themselves. I feel she is a horrible parent who isn't even trying. But her friends think she is doing her best. I DISAGREE. but i cant do anything to make her a better parents so all i can do is ramble about it. (For everyone who is reading this, this is not happening everyday. there are times when she is a good mother. She will sit on the couch and watch tv with him. Sometimes she even plays with him. but its rare. He isn't being abused physically, maybe mentally and yes i know that will screw him up latter in life but I'm hoping just being there as his aunt is enough for him to not kill someone in middle school, like you see on tv. I almost feel bad saying


Guess that's enough of my issues with her. Now onto my mother..... Well she helped my sister find her current boyfriend. My mom was so hoping that a 21 year old was going to be mature and stop my sister from drinking and doing drugs. She was way wrong. He is the cause of it. He gives her the drugs, the alcohol and says things like Devin is retarded (meaning he was delayed) He was delayed but he is right where he needs to be cognitively. Anyway. Mom wants to find a good boy for my sister but cant seem to find anyone.

Well my sister borrowed my mothers phone and took provocative photos of herself. Mom decided to send thous photos out to five boys on her phone that she didn't know. She did this just to what happens. Well one boy rote back. Mom and him talked for while, though she was pretending to be my sister, and found out how much this boy loves her. He doesn't drink, he eats well, takes care of his ill mother, and even has graduated from high school. The most important thing is he doesn't drink or do drugs. The guy she sent the picture to sent a picture back. Well this photo was missing some... how should i put it, cloths. He is nice looking, really athletic. Mom wants so badly to have him steel my sister from the jerk she is dating. She was wrong for sending out the photo. Her thinking was, if you going to take sexy photos of yourself on someone elses phone you obviously wanted someone to see them. This guy wants so badly to be with my sister and my sister wont even give him the time a-day. Guessing she likes the bad boy kind, and doesn't care what kinds of people are around her son.

Both people where wrong in both situations... its just bugging me that both people are doing dumb things and are not thinking about how this is effecting the people around them.


No comments:

Post a Comment