Monday, November 22, 2010

bye phone, I'll miss you


       I have been having such great luck this week.  (as in last week. Meant to right this four days ago. ) I managed to have help getting money for school next semester. I got an OK on the fact I will be getting a thanksgiving basket from school. I have borrowed all the books I need to do a major project for one of my classes. I get to see the newest Harry Potter movie. I have been over Lindsay's house for a few days now. I get to spend my anniversary with the person i love the most. 
        With all this good there had to be small bad things. My mothers van died. Which is no big deal it can be fixed. but the biggest issue i have had was with all the drama mom has been starting. She is plastering all over facebook how much she is unhappy with her other daughter. i want her to stop. But i cant make her.
          My newest bad luck is the fact i smashed my $100 phone in a car door, twice before i noticed. I took my phone out at an Alanon meeting and noticed i had smashed the screen. I cant read or send texts. I can answer a phone call but i cant call anyone. i tried hard but a tear had ran down my cheek even though i was in public. No one noticed... thank god. I sit here blogging and not listening to what the meetings speaker is saying. I wanna cry so bad... Bye phone I'll miss you... 

No comments:

Post a Comment