Friday, February 17, 2012

divorce proceedings 3

Tomorrow at about 8 am my mom starts her second trip to CT. She's meeting her boyfriend at the ferry in Connecticut and taking the boat over with the car to New York. I am going to miss her this weekend. Dad doesn't know she is leaving and will be quite mad when he finds out.

Well moms a big girl so she can do as she pleases. I met the man once he was very nice and funny, but there's some things I don't like. But that's just me. I wish them a happy valentines day and a safe trip with my car.

Sarah moved out and the stress level has been low. Its kind of nice but it's not going to last. I still miss that little kid. He has visited once since he left. It was so much fun having him for the afternoon.

The animal situation has escalated, dad wants to start getting rid of some of the animals. Katie is the first to go. She's our black cat. .  .    =( She's getting in the way and she steels food right off your plate if your not quick enough to notice. Dads having her put down, which I feel is wrong. She's old and annoying but doesn't need to be killed for it =( but not my say. Dads doing what's best for the divorce situation.

Well guess that's all for news on the divorce.

No comments:

Post a Comment