Tuesday, February 21, 2012

:-(

I had such a good day today until something happened at work. And since this is open for the public to read I can't even say what happened. Over all it was a huge misunderstanding and will blow over. But not until its brought up again tomorrow and ill have to explain myself and who knows if I'll be herd. I do my best to help out others. Today I offered to change a poop from a kid that's not part of my room and I try to help others but I feel it's being waisted. I'll try my best to keep my mouth shut and avoid arguments and hope tomorrow is a better day. :'( But it's doughtful. I wanna cry. I'm doomed tomorrow. The worst part of tomorrow is going to be talked to for something that was a misunderstanding by both parties. If I'm lucky nothing will be mentioned but I'm not lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment