Tuesday, May 17, 2011

MAKE IT STOP... please

A lot has happened since the last post...

-I built a garden with dad ( when it stops raining I will put the seeds in the ground.. )
-Moms birthday/mothers day present came in the mail ( a mothers necklace with five stones.. one or everyone in the family.. )
- I had the Undergraduate Hooding
- I graduated


..... and yet nothing has changed.. Mom is downstairs right now yelling at my sister for using to much milk. (which to me is no big deal since she is planning on reusing the milk to have a second bowl of cereal)... and also yelling about the fact the computer isnt working. She says its because of a document sarah downloaded for her job. (sarah asked if she could download it and mom said yes. she didnt know it was going to screw the computer up. not her fault she should not be yelled at for it. mom needs to grow the f up.) I want so badly to go downstairs and tell mom how dumb she is acting.. oh and yesterday she yelled at dad for unplugging the Internet. He has done it a few times but didnt do it yesterday because when it stopped working he was asleep. On our computers there are two computers that show up to show you are connected. We had that picture but the globe was missing that shows up in front of the two computers. This globe shows you that you have Internet. We were connected but didnt have a connection. Yeah its complicated. My point is that if he had unplugged said cord that picture would have been of two computers with a red X across it. That was NOT the picture. There for, mom was a being a raging idiot yesterday and its leading into today too.. I cant deal with this much longer. I want to move out and leave her hear.. but i dont have a car.. so unless the place i move to is in town.. i am out of luck..


... Thats my rant for today.. thanks for listening.. And please make the yelling stop. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment