Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cans and Bottles :(

This is a picture of what our recycling bin looks like after one day of Sarah partying. :( That's a lot of drinks for a small amount of people to consume during one night.

My dad came into my room today to talk to me. He invaded my space, he usually just calls my name and I get up and go to him. I don't want him in my room. He was so drunk that he almost fell in my door way and i couldn't do anything but pretend i was listening to what he was saying. He was telling me that he made the cake for moms birthday. It makes me sad that he drinks so much, but today was a happy drunk so ill take it any day over the angry sober/drunken dad.

Seeing how this disease has torn this family part hurts so much more than I can explain to the common person. The only people who truly understand are my alanon people. But I don't get to see them much. Just once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment