Sunday, May 8, 2011

:(

HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR A COMPLETE LOSER?

I HAVE FOUR FREAKING TICKETS TO A HOODING FOR SCHOOL GRADUATION. Something important to me. AND I DON'T HAVE FOUR PEOPLE I COULD INVITE TO IT.

I wish I was one of those people who didn't have enough tickets.. no instead I am a loser who has an extra ticket. And the person I would invite to the event doesn't even know I would love them to go. I have no way of contacting them. They can contact me but probably wont. :( sometimes i wish things were different and that i had just left school without graduating.. I wouldn't have this problem. Four tickets and I cant even think of four people to go.. who lame.. oh and I asked dad to go to graduation.. and he said he would rather get things done around the house. He did say thanks for asking before he said he is busy.. :( My own father wont go.. :( Five years of school is coming to an abrupt end Saturday and I am feeling worthless and not successful. I feel so lonely and forgotten. This sucks.

1 comment:

  1. After all that feeling sorry for myself crap. i found out, without telling anyone, that the school isnt doing tickets for the hooding or for graduation. Anyone can go. I still dont know who to invite, i asked someone and they said they couldn't go and i just bursted into tears. Luckily i was alone in my room and had texted the person. I dont do phone conversations unless completely out of options.

    ReplyDelete