Monday, May 30, 2011

Girl vs Room.

I am attempting to clean my room of doom.

 (3-7pm)
This is my bed. covered in all the stuff that was on my vanity thing, that I use as a table/shelf. Lots of things on this bed. A graduation gift, a book from a friend, a bunch of art stuff, vitamin water, and not so much bed. 

This is a picture of directly next to the bed.  I started grouping the things in my room as trash and things I want. The things in these bags were on the bed but I have moved them to things I want. Hoping that once I have everything split I can organize and throw out things I don't need.
This is a picture of the rest of my room. If that's what you can call it. I have yet to move in from my time at Hesser, now that Rivier is over I either need to organize things to move in all the way or move out. Working on in.. lol out can come later.

It looks as thought its a huge pile of mess but it is a small layer of unwanted stuff in my room.. And if you look in the corner there be a bunny. She is cleaned and fed often but it sure doesn't look like it. Hadn't realized how much my depressive-ness in the past few years had led to me not caring how/or what i live in/like. I feel better than I did the whole time I attended college. I used to be on medication for it. But one day decided they don't fix the problem just make it hide until its ready to come back and destroy your life at a later time. So i stopped the medication to deal with it now that i dint have the stresses of school to worry about. I had been doing wonderfully until the past few days (will be continued later in another post about Devin moving out and probably never coming back)

I hope to later on post pictures of what the room looks like in a few hours.. 

I have so far gotten a huge bruise on my leg from miss calculating a step and scraping my leg on something pointy.. i have a bruised hand(causing it hard to type.) because of a miss hap with a window and an ac. I was trying to put the AC in my room ALL BY MYSELF, proving to my mom I don't need a man to help me do things. (my sisters boyfriend helped her put hers in her own window.) I said I don't need a man for anything except fixing my car. ;) Well I guess this year I should have waited for Lindsay to help me do the AC. I needed three hands and attempted to put the AC in the window without a third hand. I was using my head to hold the window open while the hands were moving a piece of wood and the AC in place. I fumbled and moved the wood the wrong way and couldn't see how to fix it so i moved my head to look. You guessed it. the window slammed shut. Well my hand was there and i had no idea. SMASH. I wanted to cry at first. My hand tingled from hitting the nerves, then it started to burn. Thought i might have broken something I didn't move. I just stood there staring at my hand wedged between the AC and the window. Well I eventually moved my and out of the window leaving the AC in the perfect position for the rest of the summer. I went down stairs and put ice on my hand and just watched TV to distract me from the pain. Its fine now.. Hurts a little when I type but nothings is broken. Just a straight bruise that runs along the top of my hand. I have a long way before my room is done I'm sure to hurt myself more. I am so klutzy. :) but its what I am so I don't mind to much..

No comments:

Post a Comment