Tuesday, December 21, 2010

THE HOLIDAY ARE HEAR :)



Hark how the bells, Sweet silver bells. and all that Fa la la alalalaaa ing. I love it. So far we have the tree up. (almost didn't put it up this year) And presents rapped (almost didn't have money to buy any) So this CChristmas season i alllllllllll about my nephew. He is two and is having his Christmas Thursday instead of Saturday. My friend is coming up with a ton of gifts for him and we are going to be Santa's elves this year. We are planning everything. My nephew is even going to put out brownies for Santa. When he is asleep my friend and i are going to put the presents under the tree. So he can wake up and have new toys. Its going to be soooo cute. I hope she remembers her camera... or she is dead.. i mean... :) Is it Thursday yet.. I'm sooooo excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment