Friday, March 2, 2012

divorce proceedings part 4

Ok so I was wrong about the snow.. =( oh well its pretty. I have over a foot of snow in mu driveway.

So I have been so excited to have dad come home so I could make dinner tonight. =) BLTs. Yum. We very rarely get to have this yummy dinner. Well he came home. And now I wish I just stayed in my room instead of eagerly running to the kitchen to see him

He askehowle the roads were.
.. He should know he was just driving. And then he asked what is stopping mom from continuing the divorce process. I said i dont know i never asked. He said you know more than what your saying your on cahoots with her. Thats when i could feel my face get hot. I said, louder than my talking voice but lower than my yelling voice, why ask me a question if you think the answer is a lie. then he said they have an appointment with h&r block tomorrow. once money comes in he is getting the process going.

I said nothing after that. I hate how he gets to me. But before I even finished writing this he walks in and hands me a huge bag of rejected lint truffles. Its as if he knows I'm upset so he gives you something instead of just saying sorry.. It used to be money lol.

My chest hurts and I feel very... I don't know uneasy I guess.. I wanna run away but even if I did where would I go.. =( well I'm off to make food unhappily. My family id falling apart and I have no way of gluing it back together.. =( or even anyone to talk to about it... :'(

1 comment:

  1. I love you. I'm sorry your going through such a rough patch right now....it may be hard to see but things WILL get better!

    ReplyDelete