Tuesday, January 31, 2012

divorce proceedings 1

My home life has reached an all new high... Or low.. Depending on opinion.

My sister moves out tomorrow by request of my mother. Sarah has been mouthy alot more lately than before so my mom gave her till the end of January to find an apartment and move out.... Well tomorrow she takes her son and moves in to an apartment. I'm excited for her but I have heave sadness about the whole thing... I don't want her to leave even though she's mean. Its just how things are. Onces she's gone lifes different. I won't wake every morning to Devin playing to loudly with his toys. I'm gonna miss that kid. Now when something's gone missing I can't blame my sister for steeling it.. Ok in all honisty. I am gonna miss the two of them. Have only mom to talk to. And she is to caught up in her fake life on facebook. I miss the mom I had before she played that stupid game.

my parents fought today about house payments, car payment, apartments, and just alot of stuff. Dad wants to keep it fair but mom seems to want more than her share, which is going to make this a dirty divorce. I was hoping that they would sit down and split stuff fairly. But I guess I'm still thinking like a kid.

I constantly want to cry and some nights that's all I can do to get the anxiety monster to leave me alone and stop ripping the hole inside my heart larger with every anxiety visit. What town do I move to. What job will I have. Who do I know that will help me. How will I pay for loans and an apartment.. And food... And car payments and gas.. I just wanna scream thinking about it. I do lift this up to my hp

 bit if he doesn't hurry up I don't know what I'll do. Also I have three cats,two dogs, and a bunny, where will they live..  :'( I can't do this
I have a hard time telling anyone about how hard of a time I'm having, when I try to people just say life will be life... I don't know how to deal with this and I'm worried that if I don't start dealing its gonna seep out somehow..

No comments:

Post a Comment