Saturday, July 16, 2011

Gods little inside joke. :)


So my question is... if someone where to have pain on both sides during this middle cycle (which I do) does this mean your body drops two eggs or just one? I know some people drop to eggs and that is how feternal twins are created. I never intend to have children in my own body. I wish to implant my egg/eggs into someone else and have them do all the work :) biggg wimp.. lol. But since my other person has Lupus and cystic ovaries, I may end up being the body for the children. If I drop two eggs...... my first child could be my first children... God this isn't funny no more dropping two eggs you hear me.. Oh and dropping two eggs at once causing your body to waist more eggs, which in time shortens your time to bear children. A girl is born with all the eggs she will ever use.. dropping two eggs makes them run out faster, when a male makes more of theirs everyday..

If I choose to have children i need to do it sooner than later because i wont have eggs left... but then again.. i don't really want children. Though my better half does.. What a predicament.. lol...

Learned something new today and thought i would share it.. I had also never herd of this mid cycle pain thing.. Well enjoy my tid-bit of information.. I sure did.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment