Friday, June 24, 2011

back to fathers day.

This is what bothers me the most... when dad is nice one day and horrible all the next days following. I would just rather go without that one good day so I can always imagine him has a horrible person.. its much easier that way. I have been fighting with him non stop since fathers day. He has been calling me horrible names and telling me I'm fat and the whole deal.. but whatever. its not like i haven't herd that before.. it just hurts a lot more when your own parent says it to you.. So i have been feeling kind of down and feeling like i don't have much options.. i want the fighting to stop.. in Alanon they say don't go to every fight your invited too. I cant seem not too. I am going to work hard at not saying anything back when he starts in with me. And see if i notice a change.. wish me luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment